Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

6/9M Experienced Raiders

1. Lucià MM Hunter 939 iLvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/lucià 2. Mephobia Havoc DH 942 iLvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/mephobia3. Kawnch Frost/Fire Mage 939 iLvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character...
Member avatar small Lucià 199d
Lucià3289Small Valythe 197d
Apply

BM applicant

YourselfAge: 25Location and Timezone: Florida(est)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Movies and Music. I'm also a paramedic so i love all things medicalCharacter InformationCharacter Name: RoebenBattletag: B...
Member avatar small 937 BM Hunter 201d
937 BM Hunter2202Small Valythe 199d
Apply

941 ret pally 6/9

YourselfAge: 31Location and Timezone: Brazil -3 gmtTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Engineer, high progression raiding is part of my routine for some years now, I like to read a lot (favorite author is bra...
Member avatar small Lenon 201d
Lenon2236Small Valythe 199d
Apply

936 Arms Warrior

YourselfAge: 27Location and Timezone: Texas CST!Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm a guy that just tries to be the best at everything. Whether it's card games, work, or even eating challenges. But I'll n...
Member avatar small Miirari 202d
Miirari2239Small Valythe 201d
Apply

apply

Leon aka footsAge:36Location and Timezone:centTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? im easy going goofy that like to laughCharacter InformationCharacter Name:föötsBattletag:foots#1503Working Armory Link:https:/...
Member avatar small Foots 215d
Foots2313Small Valythe 214d
Apply

Resto Shaman

YourselfAge: 27Location and Timezone: Pennsylvania Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Outside of the game my interest include statistics and analyzes. I also am somewhat of a gym rat, going to the gym regula...
Member avatar small Ezake 225d
Ezake2309Small Valythe 225d
Apply

930 equipped 7/9M hpal

YourselfAge:19Location and Timezone: Utah, MountainTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm very athletic and like do to run and do outdoor activities.Character InformationCharacter Name: RaldoraBattletag: Car...
Member avatar small Raldora 225d
Raldora2250Small Valythe 225d
Apply

Application to raid team; BM Hunter

Hey; So I'm a student who live's in Canada. My hobbies include; watching Netflix with my girlfriend, walking my dog, sewing cat toys for shelter cats and gaming. I have a 933 bm hunter who had the pleasure of doing a heroic KJ with some of the gui...
Member avatar small GromphBaenr 227d
GromphBaenr2301Small Valythe 226d
Apply

932/936 Windwalker

YourselfAge: 23Location and Timezone: WI, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My hobbies include biking, piano, & MtG. Character InformationCharacter Name: WackagraglesBattletag: Piotrowiak#1500Working...
Member avatar small Wackagragles 227d
Wackagragles3318Small Valythe 227d
Apply

934 BM / 935 MM Hunter

YourselfAge: 34Location and Timezone: OR, USA (PST)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a software engineer by trade (hold my BS in software engineering and looking to return to school for my MS). As far ...
Member avatar small Manethak 231d
Manethak3303Small Valythe 231d
Apply

936Fury/932Arms/941 Prot Warrior

YourselfAge:29Location and Timezone: EST, Eastern KentuckyTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Music Composition, play a variety of instruments. Maintaining my land and animals, "muh properties"Character Info...
Member avatar small Mt 235d
Mt3354Small Valythe 234d
Apply

927 Boomkin

YourselfAge: 28Location and Timezone: Oregon, PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Snowboarding, Camping, Quading. I really dont play many other games other than WoW and SC2, with the occasional Diablo bing...
Member avatar small Qao 237d
Qao3244Small Valythe 237d
Apply

Mage 943

Age:Location and Timezone:Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?gaming to be honest. i play alot of pubg and have a huge steam libraryCharacter InformationCharacter Name: AznolBattletag: Aznol#11971Working Armor...
Member avatar small Aznol 243d
Aznol2245Small Valythe 243d
Apply

Raegx Priest 921

Yourself Age: 34 Location and Timezone: Upstate, NY, EST Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a software architect by trade. I live and breathe software development both professionally and as a hobby. ...
Member avatar small Raegx 254d
Raegx2289Small Valythe 253d
Apply

928 havoc dh

YourselfAge: 28Location and Timezone: Chicago, central timezoneTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am currently working from home full time. When I am not playing wow or working I will normally be either in...
Member avatar small remizak 277d
remizak31244Small Valythe 274d
Apply

930 Frost Mage

YourselfAge: 35Location and Timezone: Mass estTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I have been gaming for many years, since FFXI open world raiding. That's pretty much all i like to doCharacter InformationCha...
Member avatar small Recktify 287d
Recktify2303Small Valythe 287d
Apply

925 Restoration/919 Balance Druid

YourselfAge: 21Location and Timezone: California, PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Currently a student and work full time. Will be graduating in May of 2018 with a degree in organizational communication...
Member avatar small Tomasko26 290d
Tomasko263320Small Valythe 288d
Apply

Resto Shaman 933

Age:22Location and Timezone:Will be moving to NewYork on Aug 9thTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Student , Exploring a new country i guess Character InformationCharacter Name:NohëalsforyoBattletag:pulmenar...
Member avatar small chran 297d
chran3350Small Valythe 295d
Apply

923 Unholy DK

YourselfAge: 31Location and Timezone: California || PacificComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Logitech G910, Razer Naga, i5 core, 16g RAM, nvidia GTX 980, fios. Internet is pretty stable but if an...
Member avatar small Ayrin 303d
Ayrin2370Small Valythe 302d
Apply

Resto Shaman

YourselfAge: 30Location and Timezone:CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Full-time jobCharacter InformationCharacter Name: ZellaxBattletag: Reimroc#1839Working Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-u...
Member avatar small Zellax 303d
Zellax2311Small Valythe 302d