Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

970 Aff lock

YourselfAge:23Location and Timezone: Oklahoma CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Played professional baseball for 5 year and due to injury this is the first year I haven't played I'm a single guy and happ...
Member avatar small JD-Smoovein 115d
JD-Smoovein3242Small Valythe 113d
Apply

955 Aff Lock

YourselfAge:Location and Timezone:Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?My name is Michael. I'm 24. I work at Infosys as a Pega System Architect if you know what that is so i am currently in the PST but will be ...
Member avatar small Hurtlocker 115d
Hurtlocker3225Small Valythe 113d
Apply

Rogue Subtlety

Myself:-Age: 18-Chile/GMT-3-Outside of the WoW my interest is soccer and gym i love sports in general and my dogsMy character:-Xyrulz-LittleMonk#11190-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/xyrulz-My main Rogue Subtlety-I have 3 Alts ...
Member avatar small Xyrulz 125d
Xyrulz3256Small Valythe 123d
Apply

Fury Warrior App

sup my warcraftlogs is https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24908817 and I'm just not happy with my guild you guys look pretty good and a right fit was curious if I could attend a trial for a night or two to prove myself my mythic experience ...
Member avatar small Execute 129d
Execute2174Small Valythe 128d
Apply

Resto Druid Application

Myself:-26-Florida/Eastern-Outside of WoW my interests are reading, my cats, and binge watching netflix until I die My character:-Katerpie-Katleesi#1316-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/katerpie // https://www.warcraftlogs.com/...
Member avatar small Katerpie 132d
Katerpie2159Small Valythe 130d
Apply

Combustgodx Mage Application

Yourself Age:27 Location and Timezone: Colorado MST Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a 27 year old father who lives in the beautiful state of Colorado, Outside of playing WoW I enjoy working ...
Member avatar small Combustgodx 132d
Combustgodx2195Small Valythe 131d
Apply

Bamf Dps DK app

Age:40Location and Timezone:Kansas, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I play several different games. I love outdoor activities and hanging out with friends and family.Character InformationCharacter Name:...
Member avatar small Bamf 138d
Bamf6353Small Valythe 134d
Apply

942 (Equipped) Resto Shaman

YourselfAge: 26Location and Timezone: Arizona -- MST (We never change times, though)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I like food. Lots of food and whiskey. I enjoy other games, FPS/RTS/MOBA pretty much any...
Member avatar small Heartbroken 135d
Heartbroken2147Small Valythe 134d
Apply

957 equipped Fury warrior

•Age: 25•Location and Timezone: Iowa, CST•Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My name is Logan and I've been working as a surgery tech for the past 5 years. My other interests are GoT, hiking, staying fit, an...
Member avatar small Logybear 136d
Logybear2155Small Valythe 136d
Apply

Cowfever - RShaman Application

YourselfAge: 25Location and Timezone: Edmonton, AB - MSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Employed in IT and Communications Industry. Currently beginning to start master's in Cyber Security.Character Informa...
Member avatar small Cowfever 137d
Cowfever2148Small Valythe 136d
Apply

Glo Part 2

YourselfName: JustinAge: 23Location and Timezone: Miami FLComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes: GPU: 1080ti FTW3CPU: i5 6600kRAM:16GB DDR4 3200 Liquid cooling, etc etc, Razer NagaRazer Blackwidow Ult...
Small Glohofosho 166d
Glohofosho5301Small Guterboyryan 154d
Apply

Nihilism - Resto Shammy

YourselfAge: 26Location and Timezone: Minnesota CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Software Engineer. I play other video games like PUBG, Diablo 3/Path of Exile Seasons, and you know, flavor of the month...
Member avatar small Nihilism 172d
Nihilism2182Small Valythe 172d
Apply

Vythrin - Arms Warrior

YourselfAge: 19Location and Timezone: Las Vegas, PST.Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I play video games. That's pretty much my primary interest. I also livestream fairly often.Character InformationCharact...
Member avatar small Vythrin 177d
Vythrin2215Small Valythe 174d
Apply

Applying to "teamLUST"

YourselfAge: 18Location and Timezone: Arizona - MNTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I play table tennis competitively at my college, and I'm currently enrolled in a community college.Character InformationC...
Member avatar small Sticks 181d
Sticks2204Small Valythe 178d
Apply

940ish Arms Warrior

KROM!!!Age: 33Location and Timezone: CST - TexasTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Comp Sci. major after 14 years in the Army as an infantryman. Enjoying my time geeking out with my gf playing wow, watching ...
Member avatar small Kromlok 181d
Kromlok3248Small Valythe 181d
Apply

927 Fire Mage

PertussisAge: 21Location and Timezone: Columbus Ohio (Eastern Time)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I work for Amazon 4 days a week, have a full bar in my house, love comic books and games. Other main game ...
Member avatar small Pertussis 189d
Pertussis2179Small Valythe 188d
Apply

936 ilvl Arms/Fury Warrior

Katherine@Mal'ganis Age: 29 Location and Timezone: San Francisco PST Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm a software engineer who specializes in financial mobile apps. I play video games for funsi...
Member avatar small Kat 190d
Kat2239Small Valythe 188d
Apply

935 boomkin

Location and Timezone: Oklahoma, CSTi am 21 years old, Outside of the game i work a part time job at a high school as an entry level counselor, other than playing wow i spend my time with my girlfriend and my dogs (fuckin love dogs man)Character N...
Member avatar small Zack 193d
Zack2240Small Valythe 190d
Apply

930 DPS Death Knight

YourselfAge: 23Location and Timezone: New Hampshire (EST)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My main interest is video games, pretty much everything I do revolves around them. The games I'm mainly interested ...
Member avatar small Exaltus 197d
Exaltus3256Small Valythe 196d
Apply

933 Fury Warrior

YourselfAge: 20Location and Timezone: Louisiana, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My name is Kyle, I currently work doing freelance transcription for college students, and I love all things video games....
Member avatar small Sigma 197d
Sigma2215Small Valythe 197d