Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

[Pinned] Officer Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding your application to the guild go ahead and add one of us if you haven't already and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Battlenet: Valythe#1677 --- Discord: Valythe#9674 Battlenet: Druiman#1421 --- Discor...
Small Valythe 1y
Valythe1384Small Valythe 1y
Apply

[Pinned] APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Yourself Age: Location and Timezone: Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Character Information Character Name: Battletag: Working Armory Link: Class and Specialization: Do you have any relevant alts or previo...
Small Valythe 1y
Valythe1667Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Hunter/Warlock - sktjinx/milas

Age: 26 Location and Timezone: Oregon & PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm a real esate property manager. Manage and look over houses, duplexes and look for new houses/duplexes to flip. Sports &a...
Member avatar small Dotterj 1d
Dotterj118Member avatar small Dotterj 1d
Apply

Fury Warrior - BfA

YourselfAge: 27Location and Timezone: Minnesota, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a Software Engineer and work for a company called Fluke. I write software for thermal imaging cameras. Outside of W...
Member avatar small Voyd 4d
Voyd232Small Valythe 2d
Apply

Forkt - Affliction Warlock (11/11M)

About meHeya Im Morkt. Im 28 years old and live in California. Besides this game I like playing music; my latest project is learning to play the drums, but I have an associates degree in applied music for the electric and upright bass. That de...
Member avatar small Forkt 6d
Forkt248Small Valythe 6d
Apply

Fury Warrior - Savagewarr

YourselfAge: 24Location and Timezone: Houston, Texas. CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I am currently working in property management, while preparing to get certifications that will allow me to jump ahea...
Member avatar small Savage 8d
Savage373Small Valythe 6d
Apply

BFA Rogue

Age: 23Location and Timezone: CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Currently a medical student! I do enjoy doing outside stuff like hiking/kayaking & fishing. On top of those I have been powerlifting fo...
Member avatar small Pierce Spencer 13d
Pierce Spencer260Small Valythe 12d
Apply

Applying for raid/guild

18,Live on the east coast near Philadelphia, looking to join your guild and hopefully earn a raid spot for BFA, I saw your raid schedule on the forums and i can make everyday if it hasn't changed yet. i am a 7/11 M warrior and am eager to progress...
Member avatar small Eatmysteel 18d
Eatmysteel371Small Valythe 16d
Apply

Apply

Age:23Location and Timezone:Edmonton Alberta Canada, MTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Mostly i play wow at a hardcore level but i need to slow down for work and school.Character Name: NïbblerBattletag:Si...
Member avatar small Nibbler 975 Frost Mage 25d
Nibbler 975 Frost Mage275Small Valythe 24d
Apply

Protection Warrior App

YourselfAge: 20Location and Timezone: California PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a huge gamer but I enjoy hanging with my family on the weekends from time to time, I work with kids as a tutor (I r...
Member avatar small Wrektar 42d
Wrektar390Small Valythe 40d
Apply

970 Shadow Priest 9/11M exp

YourselfAge: 19Location and Timezone: GA/EST and AL/CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I play a lot of FIFA and am a huge Arsenal fan as well as soccer fan in general. I play on an ultimate frisbee team at...
Member avatar small Dragomaru 41d
Dragomaru272Small Valythe 40d
Apply

977 Frost/Fire Mage Application

Age:16 Location and Timezone:New York (EST)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I like art and gaming and playing wow for the most part. I like architecture and sketching too. I like music and piano.Character I...
Member avatar small Mythraya 42d
Mythraya270Small Valythe 42d
Apply

966 Balance Druid

YourselfAge: 22Location and Timezone: GA / ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I've eaten a ton of chic-fil-a this week and slowly losing interest in the restaurant itself. Also just got out of classes unti...
Member avatar small Apple / Lazermajor 44d
Apple / Lazermajor368Small Valythe 42d
Apply

970 Fire Mage

YourselfAge: 29Location and Timezone: Austin TX, CentralTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I work as business consultant for Big Pharma, mostly on emerging markets. I also like to cook, play other games and ...
Member avatar small Sheepnblink 49d
Sheepnblink495Small Valythe 48d
Apply

977 Guardian Druid 9/11 M

YourselfAge: 30Location and Timezone: Toronto, Canada (EST)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Working full time - Side interests include running and power lifting. Got a 415 lb squat before injuring myself. C...
Member avatar small Lorganna 50d
Lorganna291Small Valythe 49d
Apply

Balance Druid or a DK/Warrior/Monk/Paladin

YourselfAge: 30Location and Timezone: Alberta MSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I like long walks on the beach, hand in hand with the love of my life. I'm an electrician working in the residential area, l...
Member avatar small Nokura 52d
Nokura283Small Valythe 51d
Apply

Windwalker Monk

Age: 25Location and Timezone: IL, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Lifting weights Character InformationCharacter Name: KhrustyBattletag: Reker04#1519Working Armory Link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-u...
Member avatar small Khrusty 56d
Khrusty3115Small Valythe 55d
Apply

973 Hunter/973 Vengeance DH

YourselfAge: BenjaminLocation and Timezone: Colorado; MSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Character InformationCharacter Name: Verführerin (Hunter); Dämonhündin (DH)Battletag: Benjamin#1462Working Armory Li...
Member avatar small Vaivara 70d
Vaivara3164Small Valythe 69d
Apply

972 Outlaw

YourselfAge:24Location and Timezone:Vancouver, PacificTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I like to play guitar and skateboardCharacter InformationCharacter Name: SlongBattletag:Slong#11346Working Armory Link...
Member avatar small Slong 73d
Slong2119Small Valythe 72d
Apply

970 Rogue

YourselfAge:22Location and Timezone: Oregon- PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?My actual name is Ryan, outside of the game I enjoy hanging out with my friends and dog. I'm a huge movie watcher. I also enj...
Member avatar small Xenki 85d
Xenki2149Small Valythe 82d