Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

[Pinned] Officer Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding your application to the guild go ahead and add one of us if you haven't already and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Battlenet: Valythe#1677 --- Discord: Valythe#9674 Battlenet: Druiman#1421 --- Discor...
Small Valythe 360d
Valythe1361Small Valythe 360d
Apply

[Pinned] APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Yourself Age: Location and Timezone: Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Character Information Character Name: Battletag: Working Armory Link: Class and Specialization: Do you have any relevant alts or previo...
Small Valythe 360d
Valythe1589Small Valythe 360d
Apply

973 Hunter/973 Vengeance DH

YourselfAge: BenjaminLocation and Timezone: Colorado; MSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Character InformationCharacter Name: Verführerin (Hunter); Dämonhündin (DH)Battletag: Benjamin#1462Working Armory Li...
Member avatar small Vaivara 10d
Vaivara381Small Valythe 9d
Apply

972 Outlaw

YourselfAge:24Location and Timezone:Vancouver, PacificTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I like to play guitar and skateboardCharacter InformationCharacter Name: SlongBattletag:Slong#11346Working Armory Link...
Member avatar small Slong 13d
Slong267Small Valythe 12d
Apply

970 Rogue

YourselfAge:22Location and Timezone: Oregon- PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?My actual name is Ryan, outside of the game I enjoy hanging out with my friends and dog. I'm a huge movie watcher. I also enj...
Member avatar small Xenki 25d
Xenki295Small Valythe 22d
Apply

971 Ret Pally

Yourself Age: 24 Location and Timezone: Eastern/NYC Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Nothing too interesting, I love playing rpgs and reading about tech. Im currently working as a technician at...
Member avatar small Rolldice 33d
Rolldice273Small Valythe 32d
Apply

Fury Warrior App

Yourself• Age: 26• Location and Timezone: Michigan - EST• Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Used to play baseball in college and still follow the sport somewhat. Outside of the game I work as a safety engin...
Member avatar small Ovrux 42d
Ovrux279Small Valythe 42d
Apply

Rogue App

Age:25Location and Timezone: Eastern KentuckyTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Sports, and going to the gymCharacter InformationCharacter Name: TyresiusBattletag: Tyresius045#1180Working Armory Link: https:...
Member avatar small Tyresius 48d
Tyresius375Small Valythe 48d
Apply

971 Warlock App 9/11M

Yourself:Age:27Location and Timezone: WI, CentralTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I currently work, attend school, and play mostly board and table top games. I also play a bunch of other games on the comput...
Member avatar small bojook 49d
bojook3107Small Valythe 49d
Apply

Application

Age:24Location and Timezone: Vancouver, PacificTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I am easily engagable and sociable. I enjoy skateboarding and playing the guitarCharacter InformationCharacter Name:SlongBattl...
Member avatar small Song 51d
Song3104Small Valythe 50d
Apply

960 BM Hunter

Age:Location and Timezone: Name is Frank. 32, Toronto Canada! ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I work for a major bank doing auto finance and I am a sales director for them. I have a girlfriend who's a ...
Member avatar small Grafx 59d
Grafx3129Small Valythe 57d
Apply

962 Assassination Rogue - Alwayslucky

Yourself:Age:18Location and Timezone: DFW, TXTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I love playing soccer, and I'm currently learning the guitar, but im pretty bad at that since I just started about a month ago! ...
Member avatar small alwayslucky 59d
alwayslucky397Small Valythe 57d
Apply

963 Assassination rogue - Asterias

YourselfAge: 24 Location and Timezone: NY+ ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Big Panera salads guy, I love basketball and football and my favorite teams are the Packers and Lakers. My favorite show is the...
Member avatar small Asterias 61d
Asterias391Small Valythe 61d
Apply

Vodka 960 Aff Lock

YourselfAge: 23Location and Timezone: Central USTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I’m a large fan of many other competitive digital games and tabletops. I’m often either online or off playing some board gam...
Member avatar small Vodka 67d
Vodka2133Small Valythe 63d
Apply

964 Frost Mage - 8/11 M

Character InformationCharacter Name: BradymageBattletag: Bradykin#1248Working Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/mugthol/bradymageClass and Specialization: Mage - Primarily FrostDo you have any relevant alts or previous mains...
Member avatar small Bradykin 67d
Bradykin3140Small Valythe 65d
Apply

Orcindaclub App

YourselfAge:33Location and Timezone: San Antonio, Texas, CentralTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I work as a chef. As far as other games I play Magic the gathering which i do play in the pro tour circutCha...
Member avatar small OrcindaClub 70d
OrcindaClub2125Small Valythe 68d
Apply

966 Resto Shaman

YourselfAge:33Location and Timezone:Utah - MSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Pretty basic stuff really: playing with my dogs, spending time with family, shooting, politics, camping, star gazing etc. Chara...
Member avatar small Stupidicus 90d
Stupidicus2179Small Valythe 88d
Apply

Volplox

YourselfAge:Location and Timezone: Panama City, FL, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Gonna be honest I play a lot of video games and I work a lot, other free time goes to keeping my lady happy.Character...
Member avatar small Volplox 100d
Volplox2151Small Valythe 99d
Apply

962 Aff Lock

ourselfAge: 45Location and Timezone: Ohio ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I workCharacter InformationCharacter Name: UbérBattletag: SAMCRO#1110Working Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/cha...
Member avatar small Ubér 111d
Ubér2159Small Valythe 107d
Apply

Frost/Arcane Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

YourselfName: JakeAge: 25Location and Timezone: US, ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I am a Software Engineer by profession, so I enjoy problem solving, team based coordination, as well as iterative opti...
Member avatar small Eatmymanapie (Jake) 108d
Eatmymanapie (Jake)2186Small Valythe 107d