Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

866 Resto druid

Name: RavikAge: 29Location and Timezone: ADT Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?phenom 2 8 gigs ram geforce 750 ti1 gig hdstable internet connectionTell us about yourself outside of the game. What ...
Member avatar small Rávik 1y
Rávik 6319Small Valythe 1y
Apply

877 Demon Hunter / 876 Rogue

Name: Tom Age:24 Location and Timezone: Seattle, WA PST Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? None Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Usual fri...
Member avatar small Trill 1y
Trill5383Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Sleepness - 880 Vengeance DH - 4/7M

Name: RyanAge: 30Location and Timezone: Chicago, CSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Only when I decide to overclock and break my CPU cooler in the process ~_~Tell us about yourself outside of t...
Member avatar small Sleepness 1y
Sleepness3249Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Fluffy 870 Rogue

YourselfName: JohnAge: 30Location and Timezone: New Jersey, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?Intel Core i7 - 960@3.2GHzGeforece GTX 97012Gigs of RAMConnection is 20Mbps down and about 12Mbps u...
Member avatar small Fluffy 1y
Fluffy6403Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Fire mage App

YourselfName: DimitriosAge: 28Location and Timezone: PSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? NoneTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My name is Dimitrios and i...
Member avatar small Michaelbae 1y
Michaelbae2171Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Apek- 864 DK

YourselfName: DanAge: 26Location and Timezone: Chicago/ Central Time ZoneComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Pretty solid internet all aroundTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are you...
Member avatar small Apek 1y
Apek2169Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Tank Application

YourselfName: Derek or SighsAge: 31Location and Timezone: Central PA Eastern TimezoneComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? I have Comcast, 30 down 8 up. It normally does pretty well, however, it is ...
Member avatar small Sighs 1y
Sighs0190Member avatar small Sighs 1y
Apply

876 Fire/Frost Mage

YourselfName:NateAge:23Location and Timezone:ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?NoTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Tennis,banging hot dads, pizza.Charact...
Member avatar small dad 1y
dad2193Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Brosephfive - Fire Mage

Name: BrosephAge: 27Location and Timezone: NYC; ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? My computer (which I built myself) and my connection (FIOS) are solid. I quad box with >100 FPS and have su...
Member avatar small Broseph 1y
Broseph2205Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Venros 855 Outlaw Rogue

Name: DylanAge: 25Location and Timezone: Texas CDTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?No issues with internet or PC.Specs:i5 6600kGTX 107016 GB RAM15mbps down 2 upLogitech G700 mouseBrown switch mec...
Member avatar small venros 1y
venros2249Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Soulmancer - 851 Unholy Death Knight

I'm assuming this is you.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10163584/8/
Member avatar small Flobe 1y
Soulmancer2241Small Valythe 1y
Apply

850 Demon Hunter

Name: BrettAge: 28Location and Timezone: ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? My computer is a few years old but I don't experience graphical lag while playing and I have a stable 30mbps connecti...
Member avatar small Grouty/Thanex/Vraska/Pasta 1y
Grouty/Thanex/Vraska/Pasta3236Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Rsham 851 Application

Name: AlexAge: 23Location and Timezone: North Carolina ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? I am running: AMD 5800k, GTX650Ti, 16gb ramTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your ot...
Member avatar small Restogrizz 1y
Restogrizz2220Small Valythe 1y
Apply

847 Demo/Destro Warlock - Jasko

Name: RobAge: 29Location and Timezone: Chicago area, CSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? My ISP is very solid, we have AT&T fiber optics. I have an Intel i7 4700hq and 8gb ram.Tell us about ...
Member avatar small Rob 1y
Rob2224Small Valythe 1y
Apply

application

Age: 23location: EST FloridaComputer specs: Intel(R) Core(tm) I-7 4790K CPU 4.00GHZ 16 GB RAM 11ms 85 pingReal life: Im a morning college student who does martial arts and wishes he could afford to go to blizzcon.Character name: Starplatinum(at t...
Member avatar small Andy 1y
Andy3287Small Valythe 1y
Apply

Making a cumback

YourselfName: AustinAge: 26Location and Timezone: Denver, CO / Mountain TimeComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? I'm currently on a Macbook Pro, but I'm selling it for a fully loaded Lenovo Y700, wh...
Small BISHOP 1y
BISHOP6468Small BISHOP 1y
Apply

Looking to Return

Name: Jake Age: 20Location and Timezone: Canada / ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Never any lag or crashes.Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Guita...
Member avatar small Bentroptimus 1y
Bentroptimus9645Small Valythe 1y
Apply

13/13m 749 Boomy, ( 744 Equipt)

Name: Eric ShangrawAge: 26Location and Timezone: EstComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? No downtimes, no DC's no outages...Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?...
Member avatar small Keanuxoxo 1y
Keanuxoxo3298Small Valythe 1y
Apply

am i doing this right?

YourselfName: PatAge: 24Location and Timezone: est Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? top of the line computer and almost 2gb down with 1gb up. never really have downtime.Tell us about yourself ou...
Member avatar small Pat2016 1y
Pat20165575Small Valythe 1y
Apply

The most fail looking app ever. (litterally any class/spec)

YourselfName: T / tommyAge: 26Location and Timezone: JerseyComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? (no)Intel® Core™ i7 5820K Processor16 GBAMD Radeon R9 390 8GBTell us about yourself outside of the gam...
Member avatar small Tommy 1y
Tommy2424Small Valythe 1y