Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

Anethia - 899 Blood Death Knight

AnethiaName: ElleAge: 23Location and Timezone: Boston, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? crappy RCN boston internet but I've never had any problems.Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @...
Member avatar small Anethia 250d
Anethia2169Small Valythe 249d
Apply

krale - 900ilvl mistweaver monk

team lustYourselfName: Jean-PhilippeAge: 21Location and Timezone: Canada, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? 1060gtx, 8530 amd processor, stable 50ms in wow.Tell us about yourself outside of th...
Member avatar small krale 261d
krale2176Small Valythe 260d
Apply

Frost Death Knight 890

YourselfName:Age:Location and Timezone: Pittsburgh, PA : Eastern Time Zone (US)Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Rare.Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Ch...
Member avatar small Sleetknight 260d
Sleetknight3192Small Valythe 260d
Apply

Prot Pally

Yourself Name: Cory Age: 26 Location and Timezone: Ohio EST Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? I have a pc I built that is very reliable. Internet stability isnt an issue. Tell us a...
Member avatar small Pursu 266d
Pursu3229Small Valythe 262d
Apply

Application

YourselfName: RossAge: 20Location and Timezone: Wisconsin CentralComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? no my computer can handle wowTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other int...
Member avatar small Orcfrenzy Frost DK 264d
Orcfrenzy Frost DK2171Small Valythe 262d
Apply

Tank app (Vengeance DH)

YourselfName:Age: 24Location and Timezone: US, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? 64bit OS, 16GB RAM, very fast and reliableTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other inter...
Member avatar small Alex 265d
Alex3247Small Valythe 264d
Apply

Tank App.

Name: GarrettAge: 26 year youngLocation and Timezone: Located in California / PSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? -- I have a i5 6700k OC'd with dual MSI 1070 GTX cards, with 32G of ram ( about...
Member avatar small Velajuel - Protection warrior 266d
Velajuel - Protection warrior2159Small Valythe 264d
Apply

Aculla - 880 Assassination Rogue

YourselfName: TomAge: 31Location and Timezone: Madison, WI (CST)Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?Computer Specs:Core i516GB Ram1TB Samsung 850 PRO SSDMSI 970 GTX 3 MonitorsRazer Naga MousePoker 2...
Member avatar small Aculla 269d
Aculla4297Small Valythe 267d
Apply

Tank application

aight so illl throw out what you want on application real quick-Max-25-Washington state, PST-My computer is good, rarely ever any downtime for internet-Other than WoW I play Magic: the Gathering, although i havent been playing for a couple months....
Member avatar small Jodyy 268d
Jodyy4275Small Valythe 267d
Apply

877 Prot pally

YourselfName: MikeAge: 25Location and Timezone: Cali, PSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Alienware, no outages or crashes or downtimeTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your ot...
Member avatar small Yudaizy 271d
Yudaizy2149Small Valythe 270d
Apply

Philosophic 885 WW/BrM

Name: CamerenAge: 23Location and Timezone: Boston, MA. Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Character InformationCharacter N...
Small Gersy 274d
Gersy2178Small Valythe 274d
Apply

889 Fire Mage

YourselfName: SavvyAge: 21Location and Timezone: NY - ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? nope not poorTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? csgo Character I...
Small Zeelix 287d
Zeelix2188Small Valythe 285d
Apply

Illidan DH Application

Hello to all of Teamlust,My name is Anthony, I have been playing WoW since the launch of BC and really am a dedicated player when it comes to end game content. I know that Nighthold is upon us, and would love to join a SOLID team to push though my...
Member avatar small Anthony Pavia 291d
Anthony Pavia2143Small Valythe 290d
Apply

881 Retribution Pally

Name: TomAge: 22Location and Timezone: Ottawa, Canada ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? very rarely do I have any issues with my computer or internet. I try to clean it up and keep it running ...
Member avatar small Tom 294d
Tom2153Small Valythe 290d
Apply

Hunter Application

YourselfName: AlexAge:n 29Location and Timezone: San Jose CaliforniaComputer & Internet specifications. Razer Blade, High speed internetTell us about yourself outside of the game. I am a professional poker playerCharacter InformationCharacter ...
Member avatar small Candle 324d
Candle3199Small Valythe 322d
Apply

Skeppy

YourselfName: Skyler Age: 22Location and Timezone: Tennessee ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? i7 4700 MQ processor, Nvidia GTX 970M. And no downtime. Tell us about yourself outside of the gam...
Member avatar small Skeppy 341d
Skeppy3277Small Valythe 324d
Apply

warlock pew pew

YourselfName: AlliAge: 32Location and Timezone: Chicago (central)Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Asus RoG laptop most of the time since I'm dogsitting at other homes a lot. i7 processor with ...
Member avatar small Fabrications 331d
Fabrications3252Small Valythe 330d
Apply

Panacea - 877 Resto Shaman

Name: HeatherAge: 30Location and Timezone: New Jersey, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Processor: Intel Core i5-4670k @ 3.4 GHz, 4201 Mhz, 4 cores. Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460. I've b...
Member avatar small Heathyrre 332d
Heathyrre2217Small Valythe 331d
Apply

881 R Sham

YourselfName: BrettAge: 29Location and Timezone: Houston, CSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? 100 Mbps, Comcast. Any downtime I experience has been related to an outage in the district. I live d...
Member avatar small sohotritenow 334d
sohotritenow2139Small Valythe 334d
Apply

Muse - 868 Spriest

Name: JoeAge: 27Location and Timezone: Philly, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? NoTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I play competitive league and over...
Member avatar small Muse 337d
Muse3243Small Valythe 334d