Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

877 Prot pally

YourselfName: MikeAge: 25Location and Timezone: Cali, PSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Alienware, no outages or crashes or downtimeTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your ot...
Member avatar small Yudaizy 216d
Yudaizy2136Small Valythe 215d
Apply

Philosophic 885 WW/BrM

Name: CamerenAge: 23Location and Timezone: Boston, MA. Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Character InformationCharacter N...
Small Gersy 219d
Gersy2159Small Valythe 219d
Apply

889 Fire Mage

YourselfName: SavvyAge: 21Location and Timezone: NY - ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? nope not poorTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? csgo Character I...
Small Zeelix 232d
Zeelix2180Small Valythe 230d
Apply

Illidan DH Application

Hello to all of Teamlust,My name is Anthony, I have been playing WoW since the launch of BC and really am a dedicated player when it comes to end game content. I know that Nighthold is upon us, and would love to join a SOLID team to push though my...
Member avatar small Anthony Pavia 236d
Anthony Pavia2136Small Valythe 235d
Apply

881 Retribution Pally

Name: TomAge: 22Location and Timezone: Ottawa, Canada ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? very rarely do I have any issues with my computer or internet. I try to clean it up and keep it running ...
Member avatar small Tom 239d
Tom2141Small Valythe 235d
Apply

Hunter Application

YourselfName: AlexAge:n 29Location and Timezone: San Jose CaliforniaComputer & Internet specifications. Razer Blade, High speed internetTell us about yourself outside of the game. I am a professional poker playerCharacter InformationCharacter ...
Member avatar small Candle 269d
Candle3180Small Valythe 267d
Apply

Skeppy

YourselfName: Skyler Age: 22Location and Timezone: Tennessee ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? i7 4700 MQ processor, Nvidia GTX 970M. And no downtime. Tell us about yourself outside of the gam...
Member avatar small Skeppy 286d
Skeppy3245Small Valythe 269d
Apply

warlock pew pew

YourselfName: AlliAge: 32Location and Timezone: Chicago (central)Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Asus RoG laptop most of the time since I'm dogsitting at other homes a lot. i7 processor with ...
Member avatar small Fabrications 276d
Fabrications3236Small Valythe 275d
Apply

Panacea - 877 Resto Shaman

Name: HeatherAge: 30Location and Timezone: New Jersey, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Processor: Intel Core i5-4670k @ 3.4 GHz, 4201 Mhz, 4 cores. Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460. I've b...
Member avatar small Heathyrre 277d
Heathyrre2187Small Valythe 276d
Apply

881 R Sham

YourselfName: BrettAge: 29Location and Timezone: Houston, CSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? 100 Mbps, Comcast. Any downtime I experience has been related to an outage in the district. I live d...
Member avatar small sohotritenow 279d
sohotritenow2121Small Valythe 279d
Apply

Muse - 868 Spriest

Name: JoeAge: 27Location and Timezone: Philly, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? NoTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I play competitive league and over...
Member avatar small Muse 282d
Muse3206Small Valythe 279d
Apply

874 MM Hunter

YourselfName: Cory Lawson aka TubeshotsAge: 27Location and Timezone: Johnson City, TN EasternComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.5Ghz 16 gb RAM, Radeon r9 290 ...
Member avatar small Tubeshots 874 MM Hunter 286d
Tubeshots 874 MM Hunter3172Member avatar small Tubeshots 284d
Apply

866 Fire Mage

YourselfName: GhazAge: 23Location and Timezone: MI, EasternComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Intel core i7-6700k, nvidia gtx 970, 12gb ram. Internet: 35 down, 10 up. Tell us about yourself outsid...
Member avatar small Adversa 287d
Adversa2131Small Valythe 286d
Apply

Resto Shaman 875

Name:FelixAge:23Location and Timezone:Michigan/Central TimeComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? AZ170 Motherboard GTX 980 Graphics Card i5 Processor 750w Power supply OS Windows 10 No I bought my co...
Member avatar small ShampagnPapi 293d
ShampagnPapi3197Small Valythe 287d
Apply

Apek 871 Tank

I applied below a few weeks ago because at the time you weren't looking for a tank. Since then I've upped my ilevel and built up a frost dps spec. I noticed on the forums that you're still looking for a tank and a DK, and I am still interested. Le...
Member avatar small Apek 288d
Apek2135Small Valythe 287d
Apply

Tank

Thomas Davis 25NC ESTAMD FX 8350 R9 390x Internet 60 down 5 up down time for maintenance is late at night no crashes outside the game i spend alot of time with my son and family Characters littlebeàr, wàgoog,wàgoog, killdevel battle tag tommie#169...
Member avatar small wagoog 289d
wagoog2127Small Valythe 287d
Apply

866 Resto druid

Name: RavikAge: 29Location and Timezone: ADT Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?phenom 2 8 gigs ram geforce 750 ti1 gig hdstable internet connectionTell us about yourself outside of the game. What ...
Member avatar small Rávik 294d
Rávik 6252Small Valythe 289d
Apply

877 Demon Hunter / 876 Rogue

Name: Tom Age:24 Location and Timezone: Seattle, WA PST Computer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? None Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Usual fri...
Member avatar small Trill 295d
Trill5311Small Valythe 289d
Apply

Sleepness - 880 Vengeance DH - 4/7M

Name: RyanAge: 30Location and Timezone: Chicago, CSTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Only when I decide to overclock and break my CPU cooler in the process ~_~Tell us about yourself outside of t...
Member avatar small Sleepness 295d
Sleepness3197Small Valythe 293d
Apply

Fluffy 870 Rogue

YourselfName: JohnAge: 30Location and Timezone: New Jersey, ESTComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes?Intel Core i7 - 960@3.2GHzGeforece GTX 97012Gigs of RAMConnection is 20Mbps down and about 12Mbps u...
Member avatar small Fluffy 299d
Fluffy6325Small Valythe 296d