Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

Ret Pally 920

Age:24Location and Timezone: CT ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Hangout with friends and am always outside on the weekends. Play sports and work out.Character InformationCharacter Name:GlobálBattletag:...
Member avatar small Carlos 98d
Carlos3176Small Valythe 96d
Apply

915/915 Arms/Fury Warrior

YourselfAge: 19Location and Timezone: Texas, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Just working, gaming and sleeping! XDCharacter InformationCharacter Name: Warriorrubio-FrostmaneBattletag: Rubio#11736Working...
Member avatar small <Class>Rubio 99d
<Class>Rubio2136Small Valythe 99d
Apply

914 Fury Warrior

Yourself: TylerAge:22Location and Timezone: EST, Cleveland OhioTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Bowling and CoffeeCharacter Informationhttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/tydiggyBattletag:...
Member avatar small Tydiggy 101d
Tydiggy2169Small Valythe 99d
Apply

907 Frost Mage

Age: 22Location and Timezone: Kentucky, USA. ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I honestly don't do a whole lot outside on the internet world. XDCharacter InformationCharacter Name: AnchòvyBattletag: Travi...
Member avatar small Anchovy 108d
Anchovy3193Small Valythe 99d
Apply

916 Rogue

YourselfAge: 20Location and Timezone: Canada -7:00 MountainInterests: GankingCharacter InformationCharacter Name: ShurikenBattletag: Thejordan#1996Working Armory Link: [url=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/shuriken][/url]Class ...
Member avatar small 916 Rogue 112d
916 Rogue4246Small Valythe 103d
Apply

921 - Frost Mage

YourselfAge: 22Location and Timezone: Vancouver, B.C., CanadaTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I am a fourth-year business student majoring in management information systems. I will graduate in six months ti...
Member avatar small Newwar 104d
Newwar3137Small Valythe 104d
Apply

917 WW Monk

YourselfAge: 25Location and Timezone: Connecticut, ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I enjoy playing sports and am usually active with friends on the weekends.Character InformationCharacter Name: Blowcan...
Member avatar small blowcane 111d
blowcane2165Small Valythe 110d
Apply

919 Boomkin

YourselfAge:18Location and Timezone: Utah, Mountain TimeTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I'm a line technician here at my local airport. Currently learning how to fly a plane. I also love to do anything tha...
Member avatar small Thanirn 110d
Thanirn291Small Valythe 110d
Apply

917 Lock

YourselfAge: 24Location and Timezone: South Carolina / ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I have been in the United States Marine Corps for almost 6 years. I am almost working towards my doctorate in Phys...
Member avatar small Marioqt 110d
Marioqt2105Small Valythe 110d
Apply

913 Lock

Yourself•Age: 25•Location and Timezone: Virginia EST•Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Outside of gaming I'm an avid music fan. I play drums and guitar and am always going out to shows if it's not on a rai...
Member avatar small Nymx 110d
Nymx284Small Valythe 110d
Apply

909 BM Hunter

Age: 28Location and Timezone:San Antonio Texas - CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I have been married for about a year now, so I enjoy spending time with my wife. Bu I also spend a lot of time Olympic we...
Member avatar small Sedorus 111d
Sedorus3157Small Valythe 111d
Apply

909 Havoc DH/906 MW Monk

YourselfAge: 25Location and Timezone: Cedar Falls, IA (CST Timezone)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I enjoy doing home improvement stuff (just finished installing hardwood floors for a friend for a 12 pac...
Member avatar small Zaleos 117d
Zaleos2105Small Valythe 117d
Apply

901 Mage (Any Spec)

YourselfAge:25Location and Timezone: MA EasternTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Outside of WoW I am a preschool teacher and have an interest in golfing and fishing.Character InformationCharacter Name: Xolst...
Member avatar small Xolst 120d
Xolst2168Small Valythe 119d
Apply

908 Fury Warrior

YourselfAge: I am 28 years old.Location and Timezone: New Hampshire, eastern time zone.Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm a single father and I work full time. I'm a nerd outside the game as well, one of...
Member avatar small Eddieqt 137d
Eddieqt2127Small Valythe 136d
Apply

912 Vengeance DH

YourselfName: RicAge: 40Location and Timezone: NYC-ESTComputer &amp; Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? no down time, stable cable connection, I7CPU, 16g ram, Razr naga mouse, steel series kb, brand new gtx 1080...
Member avatar small cypocrypt 146d
cypocrypt3313Small Valythe 145d
Apply

Súx - 908 Vengeance Tank

YourselfName: RobertAge: 25Location and Timezone: Texas, CSTComputer &amp; Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Custom build computer GTX 970 graphics card, 8 core AMD processor. I have AT&amp;T internet, never cr...
Member avatar small Súx 145d
Súx1149Member avatar small Súx 145d
Apply

907 Prot Paladin

Name: JonathanAge: 29Location and Timezone: Miami, FL ESTComputer &amp; Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? 50mbs internet, no crashes since I've moved here (5 months). Computer 16GB ram, i7 6700kCPU 4.01GHZ, GeF...
Member avatar small Xlion 150d
Xlion3148Small Valythe 148d
Apply

911 Fury Warrior

YourselfName: RobertAge: 27Location and Timezone: NY, EstComputer &amp; Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Top of the line hardware in my computer/ Spectrum(crime warner cable) is what it isTell us about yoursel...
Member avatar small Arreat 149d
Arreat2107Small Valythe 148d
Apply

906 Rogue Application

About me:Tony21Arizona Currently play on my asus gaming laptop and have no internet issuesCharacter InformationCharacter Name: TonyzaurusBattletag: Tonyzaurus#1798Working Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/tonyzaurus...
Member avatar small Tony-Tonyzaurus 151d
Tony-Tonyzaurus2101Small Valythe 151d
Apply

907 Guardian Druid

About me:Jordan20 years oldI live in Virginia, EST time zonecpu specs: i7, 970 gpu. interent: no downtime. only power outages i get are during bad storms (very unlikely to happen)I'm a student outside WoW. currently going into aviation so doing al...
Member avatar small Jordan - Tankynnerd 153d
Jordan - Tankynnerd2126Small Valythe 152d