Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

932/936 Windwalker

YourselfAge: 23Location and Timezone: WI, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My hobbies include biking, piano, & MtG. Character InformationCharacter Name: WackagraglesBattletag: Piotrowiak#1500Working...
Member avatar small Wackagragles 66d
Wackagragles3165Small Valythe 66d
Apply

934 BM / 935 MM Hunter

YourselfAge: 34Location and Timezone: OR, USA (PST)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a software engineer by trade (hold my BS in software engineering and looking to return to school for my MS). As far ...
Member avatar small Manethak 70d
Manethak3136Small Valythe 70d
Apply

936Fury/932Arms/941 Prot Warrior

YourselfAge:29Location and Timezone: EST, Eastern KentuckyTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Music Composition, play a variety of instruments. Maintaining my land and animals, "muh properties"Character Info...
Member avatar small Mt 74d
Mt3190Small Valythe 74d
Apply

927 Boomkin

YourselfAge: 28Location and Timezone: Oregon, PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Snowboarding, Camping, Quading. I really dont play many other games other than WoW and SC2, with the occasional Diablo bing...
Member avatar small Qao 77d
Qao3133Small Valythe 76d
Apply

Mage 943

Age:Location and Timezone:Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?gaming to be honest. i play alot of pubg and have a huge steam libraryCharacter InformationCharacter Name: AznolBattletag: Aznol#11971Working Armor...
Member avatar small Aznol 83d
Aznol2125Small Valythe 83d
Apply

Raegx Priest 921

Yourself Age: 34 Location and Timezone: Upstate, NY, EST Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a software architect by trade. I live and breathe software development both professionally and as a hobby. ...
Member avatar small Raegx 93d
Raegx2171Small Valythe 93d
Apply

928 havoc dh

YourselfAge: 28Location and Timezone: Chicago, central timezoneTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am currently working from home full time. When I am not playing wow or working I will normally be either in...
Member avatar small remizak 116d
remizak3263Small Valythe 113d
Apply

930 Frost Mage

YourselfAge: 35Location and Timezone: Mass estTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I have been gaming for many years, since FFXI open world raiding. That's pretty much all i like to doCharacter InformationCha...
Member avatar small Recktify 126d
Recktify2183Small Valythe 126d
Apply

925 Restoration/919 Balance Druid

YourselfAge: 21Location and Timezone: California, PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Currently a student and work full time. Will be graduating in May of 2018 with a degree in organizational communication...
Member avatar small Tomasko26 130d
Tomasko263224Small Valythe 128d
Apply

Resto Shaman 933

Age:22Location and Timezone:Will be moving to NewYork on Aug 9thTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Student , Exploring a new country i guess Character InformationCharacter Name:NohëalsforyoBattletag:pulmenar...
Member avatar small chran 137d
chran3212Small Valythe 134d
Apply

923 Unholy DK

YourselfAge: 31Location and Timezone: California || PacificComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Logitech G910, Razer Naga, i5 core, 16g RAM, nvidia GTX 980, fios. Internet is pretty stable but if an...
Member avatar small Ayrin 143d
Ayrin2257Small Valythe 141d
Apply

Resto Shaman

YourselfAge: 30Location and Timezone:CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Full-time jobCharacter InformationCharacter Name: ZellaxBattletag: Reimroc#1839Working Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-u...
Member avatar small Zellax 142d
Zellax2180Small Valythe 141d
Apply

920 Mage

YourselfAge: 27Location and Timezone: MST- Moving to CST(Texas)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Love my dog. Gonna miss smoking weed when I move to Texas. Character InformationCharacter Name:DabsenceBattl...
Member avatar small Dabsence 148d
Dabsence3255Small Valythe 148d
Apply

Xdee 925 affliction warlock

Age:25Location and Timezone:california/pctTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? convicted felon on the run. interests are getting fat lootzCharacter InformationCharacter Name: xdee-kel'thuzadBattletag:gucci#167...
Member avatar small xdee 148d
xdee2199Small Valythe 148d
Apply

915 Affliction Warlock

YourselfAge: 28Location and Timezone: Massachusetts, USA. ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I work full-time as a Financial Advisor for Mass Mutual Financial Group. I'm also enrolled in the MBA program a...
Member avatar small Jason 150d
Jason3201Small Valythe 149d
Apply

Ret Pally 920

Age:24Location and Timezone: CT ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Hangout with friends and am always outside on the weekends. Play sports and work out.Character InformationCharacter Name:GlobálBattletag:...
Member avatar small Carlos 154d
Carlos3204Small Valythe 152d
Apply

915/915 Arms/Fury Warrior

YourselfAge: 19Location and Timezone: Texas, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Just working, gaming and sleeping! XDCharacter InformationCharacter Name: Warriorrubio-FrostmaneBattletag: Rubio#11736Working...
Member avatar small <Class>Rubio 155d
<Class>Rubio2190Small Valythe 155d
Apply

914 Fury Warrior

Yourself: TylerAge:22Location and Timezone: EST, Cleveland OhioTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Bowling and CoffeeCharacter Informationhttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/tydiggyBattletag:...
Member avatar small Tydiggy 157d
Tydiggy2218Small Valythe 155d
Apply

907 Frost Mage

Age: 22Location and Timezone: Kentucky, USA. ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I honestly don't do a whole lot outside on the internet world. XDCharacter InformationCharacter Name: AnchòvyBattletag: Travi...
Member avatar small Anchovy 164d
Anchovy3228Small Valythe 155d
Apply

916 Rogue

YourselfAge: 20Location and Timezone: Canada -7:00 MountainInterests: GankingCharacter InformationCharacter Name: ShurikenBattletag: Thejordan#1996Working Armory Link: [url=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/shuriken][/url]Class ...
Member avatar small 916 Rogue 168d
916 Rogue4298Small Valythe 159d