Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

[Pinned] Officer Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding your application to the guild go ahead and add one of us if you haven't already and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Battlenet: Valythe#1677 --- Discord: Valythe#9674 Battlenet: Druiman#1421 --- Discor...
Small Valythe 88d
Valythe186Small Valythe 88d
Apply

[Pinned] APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Yourself Age: Location and Timezone: Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Character Information Character Name: Battletag: Working Armory Link: Class and Specialization: Do you have any relevant alts or previo...
Small Valythe 88d
Valythe1148Small Valythe 88d
Apply

928 havoc dh

YourselfAge: 28Location and Timezone: Chicago, central timezoneTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am currently working from home full time. When I am not playing wow or working I will normally be either in...
Member avatar small remizak 5d
remizak377Small Valythe 2d
Apply

930 Frost Mage

YourselfAge: 35Location and Timezone: Mass estTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I have been gaming for many years, since FFXI open world raiding. That's pretty much all i like to doCharacter InformationCha...
Member avatar small Recktify 15d
Recktify276Small Valythe 15d
Apply

925 Restoration/919 Balance Druid

YourselfAge: 21Location and Timezone: California, PSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Currently a student and work full time. Will be graduating in May of 2018 with a degree in organizational communication...
Member avatar small Tomasko26 19d
Tomasko263114Small Valythe 17d
Apply

Resto Shaman 933

Age:22Location and Timezone:Will be moving to NewYork on Aug 9thTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Student , Exploring a new country i guess Character InformationCharacter Name:NohëalsforyoBattletag:pulmenar...
Member avatar small chran 26d
chran3103Small Valythe 23d
Apply

923 Unholy DK

YourselfAge: 31Location and Timezone: California || PacificComputer & Internet specifications. Do you have any downtime, outages or crashes? Logitech G910, Razer Naga, i5 core, 16g RAM, nvidia GTX 980, fios. Internet is pretty stable but if an...
Member avatar small Ayrin 32d
Ayrin2125Small Valythe 30d
Apply

Resto Shaman

YourselfAge: 30Location and Timezone:CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Full-time jobCharacter InformationCharacter Name: ZellaxBattletag: Reimroc#1839Working Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-u...
Member avatar small Zellax 31d
Zellax280Small Valythe 30d
Apply

920 Mage

YourselfAge: 27Location and Timezone: MST- Moving to CST(Texas)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Love my dog. Gonna miss smoking weed when I move to Texas. Character InformationCharacter Name:DabsenceBattl...
Member avatar small Dabsence 37d
Dabsence3104Small Valythe 37d
Apply

Xdee 925 affliction warlock

Age:25Location and Timezone:california/pctTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? convicted felon on the run. interests are getting fat lootzCharacter InformationCharacter Name: xdee-kel'thuzadBattletag:gucci#167...
Member avatar small xdee 37d
xdee286Small Valythe 37d
Apply

915 Affliction Warlock

YourselfAge: 28Location and Timezone: Massachusetts, USA. ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I work full-time as a Financial Advisor for Mass Mutual Financial Group. I'm also enrolled in the MBA program a...
Member avatar small Jason 39d
Jason3108Small Valythe 38d
Apply

Ret Pally 920

Age:24Location and Timezone: CT ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Hangout with friends and am always outside on the weekends. Play sports and work out.Character InformationCharacter Name:GlobálBattletag:...
Member avatar small Carlos 43d
Carlos3115Small Valythe 41d
Apply

915/915 Arms/Fury Warrior

YourselfAge: 19Location and Timezone: Texas, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?Just working, gaming and sleeping! XDCharacter InformationCharacter Name: Warriorrubio-FrostmaneBattletag: Rubio#11736Working...
Member avatar small <Class>Rubio 44d
<Class>Rubio288Small Valythe 44d
Apply

914 Fury Warrior

Yourself: TylerAge:22Location and Timezone: EST, Cleveland OhioTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Bowling and CoffeeCharacter Informationhttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/tydiggyBattletag:...
Member avatar small Tydiggy 46d
Tydiggy2112Small Valythe 44d
Apply

907 Frost Mage

Age: 22Location and Timezone: Kentucky, USA. ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I honestly don't do a whole lot outside on the internet world. XDCharacter InformationCharacter Name: AnchòvyBattletag: Travi...
Member avatar small Anchovy 53d
Anchovy3130Small Valythe 44d
Apply

916 Rogue

YourselfAge: 20Location and Timezone: Canada -7:00 MountainInterests: GankingCharacter InformationCharacter Name: ShurikenBattletag: Thejordan#1996Working Armory Link: [url=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/shuriken][/url]Class ...
Member avatar small 916 Rogue 57d
916 Rogue4178Small Valythe 48d
Apply

921 - Frost Mage

YourselfAge: 22Location and Timezone: Vancouver, B.C., CanadaTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I am a fourth-year business student majoring in management information systems. I will graduate in six months ti...
Member avatar small Newwar 49d
Newwar3100Small Valythe 49d
Apply

917 WW Monk

YourselfAge: 25Location and Timezone: Connecticut, ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I enjoy playing sports and am usually active with friends on the weekends.Character InformationCharacter Name: Blowcan...
Member avatar small blowcane 55d
blowcane2112Small Valythe 55d
Apply

919 Boomkin

YourselfAge:18Location and Timezone: Utah, Mountain TimeTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I'm a line technician here at my local airport. Currently learning how to fly a plane. I also love to do anything tha...
Member avatar small Thanirn 55d
Thanirn282Small Valythe 55d
Apply

917 Lock

YourselfAge: 24Location and Timezone: South Carolina / ESTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I have been in the United States Marine Corps for almost 6 years. I am almost working towards my doctorate in Phys...
Member avatar small Marioqt 55d
Marioqt296Small Valythe 55d