Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Apply

[Pinned] Officer Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding your application to the guild go ahead and add one of us if you haven't already and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Battlenet: Valythe#1677 --- Discord: Valythe#9674 Battlenet: Druiman#1421 --- Discor...
Small Valythe 180d
Valythe1201Small Valythe 180d
Apply

[Pinned] APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Yourself Age: Location and Timezone: Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Character Information Character Name: Battletag: Working Armory Link: Class and Specialization: Do you have any relevant alts or previo...
Small Valythe 180d
Valythe1311Small Valythe 180d
Apply

Applying to "teamLUST"

YourselfAge: 18Location and Timezone: Arizona - MNTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I play table tennis competitively at my college, and I'm currently enrolled in a community college.Character InformationC...
Member avatar small Sticks 3h
Sticks01Member avatar small Sticks 3h
Apply

940ish Arms Warrior

KROM!!!Age: 33Location and Timezone: CST - TexasTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Comp Sci. major after 14 years in the Army as an infantryman. Enjoying my time geeking out with my gf playing wow, watching ...
Member avatar small Kromlok 23h
Kromlok323Small Valythe 17h
Apply

927 Fire Mage

PertussisAge: 21Location and Timezone: Columbus Ohio (Eastern Time)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests?I work for Amazon 4 days a week, have a full bar in my house, love comic books and games. Other main game ...
Member avatar small Pertussis 8d
Pertussis254Small Valythe 7d
Apply

936 ilvl Arms/Fury Warrior

Katherine@Mal'ganis Age: 29 Location and Timezone: San Francisco PST Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm a software engineer who specializes in financial mobile apps. I play video games for funsi...
Member avatar small Kat 10d
Kat263Small Valythe 8d
Apply

935 boomkin

Location and Timezone: Oklahoma, CSTi am 21 years old, Outside of the game i work a part time job at a high school as an entry level counselor, other than playing wow i spend my time with my girlfriend and my dogs (fuckin love dogs man)Character N...
Member avatar small Zack 12d
Zack266Small Valythe 10d
Apply

930 DPS Death Knight

YourselfAge: 23Location and Timezone: New Hampshire (EST)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My main interest is video games, pretty much everything I do revolves around them. The games I'm mainly interested ...
Member avatar small Exaltus 17d
Exaltus3110Small Valythe 15d
Apply

933 Fury Warrior

YourselfAge: 20Location and Timezone: Louisiana, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My name is Kyle, I currently work doing freelance transcription for college students, and I love all things video games....
Member avatar small Sigma 17d
Sigma262Small Valythe 17d
Apply

6/9M Experienced Raiders

1. Lucià MM Hunter 939 iLvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/lucià 2. Mephobia Havoc DH 942 iLvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/mephobia3. Kawnch Frost/Fire Mage 939 iLvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character...
Member avatar small Lucià 18d
Lucià3112Small Valythe 17d
Apply

BM applicant

YourselfAge: 25Location and Timezone: Florida(est)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Movies and Music. I'm also a paramedic so i love all things medicalCharacter InformationCharacter Name: RoebenBattletag: B...
Member avatar small 937 BM Hunter 20d
937 BM Hunter284Small Valythe 19d
Apply

941 ret pally 6/9

YourselfAge: 31Location and Timezone: Brazil -3 gmtTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Engineer, high progression raiding is part of my routine for some years now, I like to read a lot (favorite author is bra...
Member avatar small Lenon 21d
Lenon273Small Valythe 19d
Apply

936 Arms Warrior

YourselfAge: 27Location and Timezone: Texas CST!Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm a guy that just tries to be the best at everything. Whether it's card games, work, or even eating challenges. But I'll n...
Member avatar small Miirari 22d
Miirari274Small Valythe 20d
Apply

apply

Leon aka footsAge:36Location and Timezone:centTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? im easy going goofy that like to laughCharacter InformationCharacter Name:föötsBattletag:foots#1503Working Armory Link:https:/...
Member avatar small Foots 34d
Foots2119Small Valythe 34d
Apply

Resto Shaman

YourselfAge: 27Location and Timezone: Pennsylvania Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Outside of the game my interest include statistics and analyzes. I also am somewhat of a gym rat, going to the gym regula...
Member avatar small Ezake 45d
Ezake2144Small Valythe 44d
Apply

930 equipped 7/9M hpal

YourselfAge:19Location and Timezone: Utah, MountainTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I'm very athletic and like do to run and do outdoor activities.Character InformationCharacter Name: RaldoraBattletag: Car...
Member avatar small Raldora 44d
Raldora289Small Valythe 44d
Apply

Application to raid team; BM Hunter

Hey; So I'm a student who live's in Canada. My hobbies include; watching Netflix with my girlfriend, walking my dog, sewing cat toys for shelter cats and gaming. I have a 933 bm hunter who had the pleasure of doing a heroic KJ with some of the gui...
Member avatar small GromphBaenr 46d
GromphBaenr2111Small Valythe 46d
Apply

932/936 Windwalker

YourselfAge: 23Location and Timezone: WI, CSTTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? My hobbies include biking, piano, & MtG. Character InformationCharacter Name: WackagraglesBattletag: Piotrowiak#1500Working...
Member avatar small Wackagragles 46d
Wackagragles3128Small Valythe 46d
Apply

934 BM / 935 MM Hunter

YourselfAge: 34Location and Timezone: OR, USA (PST)Tell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? I am a software engineer by trade (hold my BS in software engineering and looking to return to school for my MS). As far ...
Member avatar small Manethak 50d
Manethak3118Small Valythe 50d
Apply

936Fury/932Arms/941 Prot Warrior

YourselfAge:29Location and Timezone: EST, Eastern KentuckyTell us about yourself outside of the game. What are your other interests? Music Composition, play a variety of instruments. Maintaining my land and animals, "muh properties"Character Info...
Member avatar small Mt 54d
Mt3167Small Valythe 53d